Re: turn signal indicator light probs.

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: turn signal indicator light probs.
From: Philip E Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 21:09:17 -0400
Cc: jmikebarron@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

So that's the answer!  A friend mentioned that my taillights and turn
signals looked dim on my 72 TR6.  I replaced the bulbs, and used some
chrome spray paint on the reflectors and then sanded the ground area of
the bulb sockets.  Damned if my turn signal speed didn't double!   Now
the added stress will probably cause the blinker mechanism to fail (after
27 years) !!   Thanks Dave!