Fwd: (insurance) value of wrecked '76 TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: (insurance) value of wrecked '76 TR6
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:08:31 -0500
Cc: plants@willinet.net
Hello all --

I received the message below from a fellow TR driver here in Iowa;
he's wondering what value to put on his '6 for an insurance
settlement, and not being an expert on 6's, I offered to forward the
message to the list.

His figure of $12,000 to $13,000 certainly sounds accurate, if not
just a bit low; there is a '6 listed in our local paper today
("better than new, $25k invested") for $18,000.  But as I said, I'm
no expert, so....

If anyone would be willing to give Thomas their insight on this
matter, please e-mail him directly at plants@willinet.net

Also, note that he says he may have some parts available, depending
on the final ownership of the wreck.  If you've got any helpful tips
for him on that, and/or are interested in parts, let him know.

Thanks all!  And have a happy fourth!

Dan

Dan Buettner                       mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com