Re: parades

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parades
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 10:48:31 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    we're having a neighborhood get-together outside this evening on our
street.  i'm seriously considering offering rides in the "british devil
machine" just to prove to all those doubting thomas's that THE SIX LIVES!
    of course, i guess i should tell the passenger the seat isn't bolted
down yet......or should i?
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (shiny new trim rings, working brake lights, new upholstery)
Denver, Co