Re: pale yellow

To: Dave and Ann Smith <smithd@peak.org>
Subject: Re: pale yellow
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 18:06:00 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave,
I think you need to see a different PPG rep.  The Blue colors all start with 1.
 all the yellow Triumph colors in PPG paint start wit
an 8.

I have found that many of the older colors have been retired from many of the
books and references so the local dealers don't know how
to mix it.  As I recall, someone else recently had a bout with the color Pale
yellow and found that the closest he could get was the
color mix for some newer Japanese car.

That said, you'd think any color could be mixed from the code regardless of how
old it is!

Joe