Re: Car Values

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Values
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:04:53 -0500
Hi Rick,
I am in Cincinnati. Both of the cars are in Western Hills. I haven't
actually seen the TR4 yet. If I locate it, I will certainly give you a
call. I really would like to find a TR4 in any condition.. As I said all
the information I have is second hand from a guy who is fairly good at
LBCs.

Dave Connitt
dconnitt@fuse.net

end