Re: TR3 Carpet set ???

To: Roger Colson <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Carpet set ???
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 21:22:02 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I got the original wool style carpets from TRF. I can tell you that I
was not impressed with the fit on my car, but due to extensive repairs
(essentially a total rebuild) I don't know if it's the car or the
carpets.

One other thing I can say is that next time I'm going to get the cheap
carpets. Any exposure to water seems to have a seriously. detrimental
effect on the carpets. The wool just seems to disintegrate. Next time,
I'm going to get the synthetic stuff.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -