Re: TR3 Door hardware needed.

To: Roger Colson <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Door hardware needed.
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 21:25:48 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Roger, I was also unable to get the parts for my car. I ended up using
the door pulls for a TR3A (inside door cable) and sewing covers for them
from fabric left over from my cockpit cappings. Then I welded nuts to
each end. I had planned to make the end covers from stainless tubing
pressed closed at the end, but never got the tubing size I wanted.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -