Re: Hardtop Hoists TR6 looking for vendor

Subject: Re: Hardtop Hoists TR6 looking for vendor
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 21:21:29 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bob :

I made my own for my TR3 hardtop, using some 1" wide flat iron to make 3
hooks, one for each window opening, and a third under the rear edge.
Some 1/4" poly rope ties the three hooks together.  I made my own hoist
from some bicycle training wheels I had laying around, but Harbor
Freight sells a rope hoist (about $10 ISTR) that would do nicely.  Some
of that vinyl dip for tool handles would look good on the hooks, but
mine are just plain.

Randall