Re: Hardtop Hoists TR6 looking for vendor

To: <BennettDat@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Hoists TR6 looking for vendor
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 22:48:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Bob,

I just use 4 of the extra long motorcycle tie-down straps.  I built a
platform out of 1/2 sheet of 1/4" plywood and some 2X4's.  I attached some
hooks to the frames, some eye-bolts to the rafters in my garage, and put the
hardtop on the frame.  Then hoisted the whole mess to the ceiling.  It must
work.  I have 3 hardtops stored that way in this house.....had two of them
stored that way in my old house.

Regards,

Chad Jester