Re: Lake City, Florida

To: Ct54531@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lake City, Florida
From: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:50:48 -0400
At 12:59 PM 7/11/00 EDT, Ct54531@aol.com wrote:

>Please forgive the non-LBC question. Well, it's a stretch but I know the SE
>VTR Regional is in Lake City this year.
>Anyway, I have to go there on business for a few days. What's the best hotel?
>Sorry again.
>Thanks.

Hi Jim...

The Holiday Inn Conference Center is where we held the Regional last year
and where it's being done again this year by the Central Florida group.
It's about as good as it gets in Lake City.  It's just off the Hwy 90 exit
off  I - 75.  Phone is 800-654-1542 or 904-752-3901.

We're only 30 miles east of Lake City, so if you get bored and want to come
work on a TR and/or drink an adult beverage one evening, let me know.

Regards..
Don Marshall