2 TR6's FS in Denver: NFI

Subject: 2 TR6's FS in Denver: NFI
From: "steven@cravetechnology.com" <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:30:55 -0600
My daily drive to work in Denver currently takes me past two TR6's for
sale on a strip of used car lots on S. Broadway. While one is a somewhat
tatty looking dark brown six that my banker -- with an independent bank
that finances classic cars -- mentioned*, the other is a nicer looking
rubber-bumper TR6 in red with those black stripe decals.

I had seen the red TR6 on the road a week before it appeared on the lot,
with a sign in the window asking for $4700. No smoke visible, and other
than some rough shifts, the [female] driver seemed to be smiling. That
lot is a consignment lot, BTW. Anyway, I'd be happy to investigate these
and take some digital pix for anyone who is shopping for a TR6 in the
Rocky Mountain area. If you're local, the brown one is at the
"Euro-something" lot next to AutoZone, and the red one is at "Harry's
Specialty blah blah." Um, I guess I look at the cars, not the signs. <g>

*the sentence he used included the words "we passed," so this one may
not be really promising. I think it's been there since March.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO