Re: Miss when getting hotter

To: Don Sforza <dsforza@megahits.com>, RobSwift@PetCentre.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miss when getting hotter
From: "Sherman D. Taffel" <staffel@home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:35:33 -0500
Hi Don-
I don't have the problem now- Rob Swift does. As you post his coil might be the
culprit- had that problem  several times over the years- bad coil=coil gets
hot- 'disconnects' if lucky- when cools - connects for 'awhile' -sometime is
'dead'- Good suggesstion for Rob at this time.

I also put a Lucas Sport coil on the TRwhen I redid the cyl head. Made a big
difference on my E-Type V-12 too! Thanks for the input !

Sherman