Re: Dan Masters' Book

To: DANMAS@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dan Masters' Book
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:59:12 -0400
Hi Dan and any other aspiring authors on the list,
I am also going to order your book but I have a suggestion that may or may not
work for you in the future.

My 15 year old son is a budding author (fictitious novel) and he has been
trying to get his book published without much success. He found a publishing
company on the internet called iuniverse.com which will publish manuscripts of
unpublished authors for around $99. They will have it available on their web
site for purchase and it also can be ordered from Barnes & Noble stores.
Without going into all the details basically they have the rights to publish
the book for a certain period of time and you get a percentage of each book
sold, a different rate for the web and through book stores, and they print
(seems to be digitally but of very good quality) the books as needed.

Any way, his book is in the process of being published, he has received his
ISBN #, and the first copy should be here in about 4-6 weeks. I don't know if
they do self-help/manual books or not but it is certainly something worth
looking into if anyone has something they would like to publish.

Regards,

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman