Re: Dan Masters' Book

To: steven@cravetechnology.com, DANMAS@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dan Masters' Book
From: "Mike Barron" <jmikebarron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:10:13 GMT

Ok, Ok, so I ordered the book too, and was delighted with it, but, come on
guys and gals, I haven't seen so much praise since John-John's plane crash,
and it's going to have to stop soon, or we won't be able to afford the TR3
book when it comes out.  Worse yet, we'll have to go to Barnes and Noble to
find it, and maybe get Dan's autograph at the same time.   So, an appeal to
the list:  Let's everyone find some sort of fault with the damn thing and
keep Master's head from growing out of proportion. ;>)

Mike Barron