Re: TR4-TR4A-TR250 Front Valence

To: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Subject: Re: TR4-TR4A-TR250 Front Valence
From: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@Home.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:35:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mark. The TR4A (like yours and mine) has no holes in the front valance, just
the "indentation" for the crank hole. However, the TR250 (got one those too)
has the hole you describe. Members of the list may know of a source for
reproduction sheet metal, but I think it may be hard to find. A good used
one might also be tough. Most used ones will take a good deal of hammer and
dolly work. And they are welded at the corners, where the valance meets the
inner fender panel and again where the lower valance meets the upper
valance, creating the lower opening for the grille.
 Jerry Oliver
Olympia, WA