Candy Mansion Cruise Night

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Candy Mansion Cruise Night
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:00:33 EDT
List,

My "Miata" friend from Worcester, MA sent me some digital shots of a cruise
night somewhere around Worcester (maybe it's in Worcester?), MA.  It's
evidently a weekly event (every Thursday evening) and held at a place called
the Candy Mansion.

Anyway...he tells me that more British cars have been showing up
recently...last night there were 4...not a big gush, but it's a
start....including a very nice red Spitfire 1500 - anyone's from the list?

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (basking in the sun!)