Re: Dan Masters' Book, volume 2

To: DANMAS@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dan Masters' Book, volume 2
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:35:39 -0700 (PDT)
--- DANMAS@aol.com wrote:

<SNIPPING of much great info>

> At this time, I don't even want to think about a deadline!  However, the last

> one took nearly a year, so this one should take about half that?

Sorry, didn't mean to try to impose a deadline!  I hope you don't blame us
early TR owners for drooling like Pavlov's dogs at the thought of a book for
our cars by the 'Patron Saint of Triumph Electronics' being available :)  I
promise to go  back to my corner in the garage and be quiet now ...

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS
Little Rock, AR