4A World Emblem and Valence

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4A World Emblem and Valence
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:31:39 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to all who responded about my TR4A front lower valence and world emblem
questions.

The front lower valence with the hole is the TR250 version. Seems like a good
modification for getting more air to the radiator. I think I'll repair it and
keep it. The originality police may show up one day in a Triumph Acclaim (irony)
and cite me for it.

The world emblem with the silver continents is another matter. No one responded
that has one or has seen one. One lister suggested that mine maybe faded which
is plausible but not the case here. Mine looks nearly new except for the slight
cracking in the plastic and the color is indeed silver and hasn't changed since
I got the car in 1977. Oh well...another mystery to work on.

Thanks again to all who responded!

Mark A. Evans
markaevans@mindspring.com

1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO