Thanks to all the Carolinians!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to all the Carolinians!
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:15:06 -0400
In case I missed someone, thanks to everyone who responded!  Great info
that has helped my wife and I narrow down our search for a place to live
if we move there.   (Looks like York County in SC is the leader so far.
Taxes...)

This is the great thing about this board, the shared community spirit.  I
posted this question on the BMW board and never got a response.  They
were too busy trying to decide if clear lens were cool or not...

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.