Pickup Car

To: The Hubbards <the.hubbards@home.com>
Subject: Pickup Car
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:33:00 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by The Hubbards
>but to my
surprise she suddenly slammed it from fourth to third at 70km/hr and
floored it; in no time we were accelerating hard past 110 and I had to
tell her to slow down (the limit was 70).  She was grinning like an
idiot. This normally taciturn kid then spent about and hour on the phone
to her friends telling them all about it.  I hope I haven't made a
mistake letting her drive it.<

Keep the keys on your person at all times, Brian.  And destroy any
duplicate sets.  (Keep a set in the safe deposit box, of course)

Dave (My TR8 is now legally on the road Yeah)