Re: Jag Mk8 For Sale Cheap

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com, triumphs@mcleodusa.net
Subject: Re: Jag Mk8 For Sale Cheap
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 10:37:45 EDT
Cc: bbrewer@lightspeed.net, mporter@zianet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, jswauger@microserve.net, bill.davis@wku.edu
List and Ken-

Get a divorce for a car? Depends on the car.

Keep me posted on further details, but keep in mind that you have to be a
resident of Kentucky for more than 180 days to have jurisdiction in Kentucky.
Sorry, I can only practice in Kentucky. Would it be too inconvenient for both
you and the car to be transported here? May need to see both before any final
deal.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 00-07-16 05:49:50 EDT, 105671.471@compuserve.com writes:

<<
 Message text written by "Ken Gano"
 >Better yet.  Buy the car then give to your lawyer for his fee.  That way
 you
 end up with no car, no wife and no $1,750.  Sounds like a great deal to me.
 :)

 Kg
 1-800-DIVORCE
 <

 Where are you going to find a lawyer that will do a divirce for only a car
 (without moving to southern Illinois that is).

 :-)

 Dave