Re: I'm scared of my daemon GT6

To: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I'm scared of my daemon GT6
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:25:48 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave,

I think you should put that GT6 on the next transport and ship it to me in
San Diego immediately.  Otherwise, you could be in real danger.  I have a
friend who does car exorcisms all the time, but in the off-chance that we
cannit excise the demon from within your GT6, it would be best if you simply
forwarded the title to me and let me dispose of that wretched, cursed beast
far from your home.  We've got some great cliffs we could push it off of
here in San Diego if it fails to reach 50 in first gear -- maybe!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!