Re: PI throttle cable

To: lee.k.janssen@lmco.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PI throttle cable
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:47:41 -0400
Lee,

Easy to do, if the metering unit wasn't filling the space where the cross
shaft runs in front of the battery tray!  This is a really tight spot, and
although I'm sure you could bend the shaft to clear the M/U, it would be a
bear to fit.

The other end of the shaft, however, has lots more room to add any brackets
since the manifold is not as deep!

Tony