Re: Radio Speaker mounting

To: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radio Speaker mounting
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 07:45:00 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
There was an "original" speaker mounted in the passenger footwell, pointed
down (yea, talk about fidelity!). Also, for the Radiomobile radio (by
appointment to Her Majesty, etc.), the TR4 had a speaker mounted on the
tranny hump, adjacent to the seats. On a TR4A, that would NOT work because
of the parking brake handle. There were also radios that had the speaker
integral with the radio itself. None really were terrific.

Don Sforza