reasonable asking price for a gt6?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: reasonable asking price for a gt6?
From: Chip Jones <chip@zinniadesign.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:54:02 -0500 (CDT)
With the birth of my second child, the time has come to part with my GT6.
I am the second owner of a 1969 GT6+. The car is daily driveable, but is
not fully restored. It does not have wire wheels or overdrive. Then engine
and transmission are original. The interior is original-- the seats and
carpets show wear. The body is in very good shape with only hints of
surface rust. The car was originally from Alabama and has alsways
been garaged in St. Louis. There is a minor dent in the driver's side read
panel < $300 to pull our and respray (quote from reputable St. Louis body
shop).

I bought the car in '91 and drove it daily until '94. It has been garaged
since then and driven a few times a year.

I've always planned to restore it, so I have a few parts that would go
with the car, spare water pump, new clutch master cylinder, etc.

What's a reasonable asking price? I was think $2500.00, but then consider
offers.

If anyone in St. Louis is interested, Let me know....

Thanks,

Chip Jones