Re: SU H6s

To: "J&E" <ebk@buffnet.net>
Subject: Re: SU H6s
From: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@Home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:34:49 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Cosmo and list.
 I was just curious as I had a hard time figuring out the routing based on
what's available reproduction. So many cars have been modified with flex
hose etc., I just wondered if anyone had the original layout. I had to use
the clamps that are for the electrical harness on the front upper valance,
and make up a steel line. Does your TR4A have hoses designed to be pushed on
without clamps?  I remember that on my first TR4A back in the mid 60s, but
it had Strombergs. Jerry.