TR3-6 hub pullers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3-6 hub pullers
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:28:06 -0400
Greetings hub puller enthusiasts,

My involvement with the supply of these is nearly over. I have just received
the last 3 of the 16 that were ordered a while back, and will send them to
their respective owners shortly.

Since these 16 began production, I've had a few more requests. At this point
the design has been finalized, so with his agreement I am going to ask that
anyone else who wants one please contact the machinist, John Hamilton,
directly. His email address is:

hammach@istar.ca

Be advised though that he just left for holidays and will be back only after
August 1st. Also, he's a very busy guy and while quite interested in helping us
Triumph owners, will sometimes take a few days to respond. (He fits this kind
of work in around his other jobs.)

If you have any other questions about the pullers in the meantime though, I'll
do what I can to answer them for you.

Regards,
Jim