TR3 Outriggers measurment pls

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Outriggers measurment pls
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:47:11 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm just in the middle of bolting down my tub onto a spare frame to ck the
doors etc. Could some kind sole out there please do me a big favour and
crawl under their TR3 with a tape ?

As you may have read before, the DPO had replaced the floor pans and
inner/outter sills on my TR3 and did not use the stock floor pans. He made
his own ! As a result the brackets that sit on the outriggers that bolt the
body down to the frame are not there ! The sheet metal is also a bit out,
well, alot out. I have to make up the brackets that are welded on to the
inside of the inner sill and need some information please before I can
continue bolting down the body.

What is the distance between:

The bottom of the floor pan to the top of the bracket that is welded on to
the inner sill ? (This space is taken up by a pad of some kind ?)

The bottom of the floor pan to the BOTTOM most edge where the inner sill and
the outter sill meet ?

The distance from the inside of the inside sill to the edge of the round
pipe that the out rigger is welded to on the frame it's self

I thank you so VERY much as I'm really stuck ! The doors don't fit worth a
damn as it sits now.