My TR3 Fuel pump oil leak Update

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My TR3 Fuel pump oil leak Update
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:55:10 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Well now, I am astounded as to all the replies I have received from you
folks on the oil leak from below my fuel pump.

Thank you !

Most everyone is pointing a finger at the PCV valve. Well now, the joke is
on us ! There is NO PCV valve ! There is the place on the valve cover for
the hose but that's it. So  I guess the crank case has all the breathing
room it wants.

I guess I'd best replace the gasket... what a pain.

Pat

PS: Got 80% of the new metal welded in to my TR3 tub tonight ! (Via a friend
as I don't weld)