Re: Towing options

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Towing options
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 01:05:16 -0400
Cc: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Gosh, when I had to tow my Herald about 100 miles back in '76, I lit the
engine and the headlights when I started out. When the headlights
dimmed, that meant the engine stalled - time to pull over and relight
it.

This was done at night, which is about the only reasonably safe time to
tow a car behind a Datsun 610 station wagon in NJ.

Bill Kelly
'62 Herald