Re: Holy Weekend-TRF Summer Party

To: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Holy Weekend-TRF Summer Party
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 06:46:13 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Steve

I'll be there, camped out on the Runyan's backyard. Will have a white TR6. I
was also wondering how many other listers were planning on going. I'll
probably be around Dave's bonfires every night, especially if it gets below
60. Hope us TR types can still present a good showing in the face of the
swarm of B's!
Who is bringing the pink flamingoes this year?

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4
69 TR6

 The Summer has almost come and gone and I have not been to a single car
 event/show.  I usually go to the same 6 or 7 events every year and enjoy
 seeing many of the same people I would never see otherwise.

 One event I will rarely miss is TRF's Summer Party. While I do enjoy car
 shows, The Summer Party is more of a weekend happening than a show. Many of
 the TR faithful   seem to make that event, if no other.

 If you are considering attending and have never done so, I encourage you to
 go. It is a first class event with something for everyone. You can race at
 the track, camp, show, valve cover race, rally, attend seminars, vendors,
and
 they have children's events also. More information if available on their Web
 Page. It is the second weekend in August.

 Anyone going? Perhaps a "List Party/Gathering" one night? I suggest a
 gathering at the campfire late Friday or Saturday night. Anyone interested?

 Steve Thornton
 Bowling Green, KY