Re: Holy Weekend-TRF Summer Party

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Holy Weekend-TRF Summer Party
From: John Vance <vancejohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 05:09:20 -0700 (PDT)
TRF is in a place called Armagh, PA. The main show events are held in
the nearby town of Indiana, PA. Armagh is some 55 miles east of
Pittsburgh, 270 miles west of Philly.

Me and family will be there certainly with the Land Rover and with the
TR6 if I can get something to tow it on - dolly or trailer. No thanks
to U-Haul!

www.the-roadster-factory.com

Cheers,

John.