Re: All British Field Meet, Bellevue, WA.

To: Jerry Oliver <slantws@Home.com>
Subject: Re: All British Field Meet, Bellevue, WA.
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:45:57 +0000
Cc: triumphs list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jerry,
You misunderstood the question.

For the past 2 years the Western Washington ABFM was held at Marymoor park
after being held for a number of years at BCC.  I was rather
surprised to see it back at BCC and wondered if they were kicked out because
all the oil from the British cars killed the grass!

The Vancouver ABFM has (to my knowledge) always been held at VanDusen Gardens
and the Portland one has (again, to my knowledge) been
held at PIR during Labor Day Weekend.

Regards,
Joe