RE: engine firing order

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: engine firing order
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:19:48 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Keith Ehrlich" <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Alright, here's the much needed explanation.

I was greeted after lunch  by a message from a friend driving a newly
purchased TVR 2500 from New York to Denver.  He was stuck in Iowa - no pun
intended  8^) - with ignition problems.  Well, as many of you know, this car
shares the TR6 engine.  His request was to know what the firing order was
for the engine, so he could hopefully rule out the plug wires as the
problem.

I haven't heard today whether things are working.  I'll let you know if I
hear.

And thanks again for the quick info!  I'm sure it helped him.

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net