Dan Masters' Book

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dan Masters' Book
From: ewcorco@erenj.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:58:25 -0400
Cc: DANMAS@aol.com
Listers:

I'm well aware that most who are current on the list have heard about
and/or seen the wonderful job Dan did on his new book.  But, having just
been through it (received it last night), given the amount of time and
effort Dan obviously had to devote to such a fine piece of work, I feel
compelled to chime in to say what a great job he did.  And if you're one of
the few left who hasn't gotten a copy, it's worth it if for nothing else
but the educational value, independent of whether or not you intend to do
any wiring work yourself.

I'll go one step further and say that, if I owned a TR2, rather than wait
for that volume to come out, I'd sell that car and buy a TR6 to go with
Dan's book!  Well, you get the idea.......thanks Dan.

Ned Corcoran
'71 TR6 (with soon to be working 4-way flashers!)