RE: Triumph Info

To: "Cindy and Terry@ESP" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Subject: RE: Triumph Info
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 07:37:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Never heard the one about Caterpillar (CAT)....

But ARP (Automotive Racing Products) does have applications for the Triumph
line.  ARP hardware is "the racers choice".... high quality/high strength.

Pricing?  I do know the head stud kit for the Spitfire ($42) is MUCH cheaper
than the twist ties that Moss/TRF/Vicky B sell.  The GT6 kit is more like
$100.  Go figure.

Summit Racing (www.summitracing.com) can get any of the ARP kits, even if
it's not in their catalog.

I've got some cross referencing info for the ARP kits if anyone needs... at
work, of course.

Cheers,

Jim

Disclaimer:  no, I don't have any financial interest in either ARP or
Summit... other than by ordering these parts they'll keep making
them/offering them!