Re: Zaino Wax?

To: Chip19474@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Zaino Wax?
From: jmlozano@ismi.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:40:49 GMT
Chip,

I am a satisfied customer, I have both the clear coat and the no-clear coat
wax. Both of them are incredible, I used the clear for my Sable, Odyssey, and
Lightning never used anything easier to put on and take off.  The no-clear coat
I used on my TR6 and Austin-Healey they both look great.
I highly recommend their product, I am sure you will be satisfied once you get
past the price.  Make sure when you download the instructions you hide them or
be prepared to be ridiculed for needing instructions to apply wax.
Their web address is

http://www.zainobros.com

Jorge