Re: not selling but gt6+ rear suspension headache

To: Chip Jones <chip@zinniadesign.net>
Subject: Re: not selling but gt6+ rear suspension headache
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:19:08 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chip.
It is much easier and cheaper than what the mechanic stated.

Get a good hacksaw blade and saw through the bolts.  Then you can drive the
remains out with a punch.  Of course, you will then need to
buy new bolts which you will want to reassemble using anti-seize compound.

This is all so familiar.  I went through the same thing earlier this year!

Joe