Re: Help! PI Driven gear needed in US/Can

To: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help! PI Driven gear needed in US/Can
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:57:38 -0500
Ouch, that's a tough one. I know Roger Bolick (rgb@exact.com) has a
collection of PI parts so you might contact him. I have a spare metering
unit but no extra drive pedestal. Did you try Rimmer Brothers?

Wait a second.... TRF has this part number in their price list. It is
listed as "current" for $4.75, which means they can still get it from one
of their UK suppliers even if they don't stock it. They just might have one
though- they had replacement bushings for my PI throttle shaft IN STOCK. Of
course, my wiper arms are still on terminal back order, but hey, who's
counting? ;{) The Roadster Factory does keep a few PI spares on hand since
Mr. Runyon has a genuine left hand drive TR-5 which gets rebuilt periodically.

Good luck!

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com