Re: Vibration of deceleration/

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vibration of deceleration/
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:32:49 -0700 (PDT)
If it's a physical vibration you're getting,
something's probably off balance or out of line... If
it's just a buzz or noise, then it sounds like you're
on the right track to me!

I had looseness on the transition between accel and
deceleration, and currently have a diff missing three
teeth on its pinion gear as a result.

You say the vibration goes away when you take the car
out of gear? Sounds like that narrows it to gearbox
related as the rest of the bits are still spinning
even when coasting down...

John Donohoe

http://mail.yahoo.com/