Re: SF Bay Area: British Motorsports question

To: John Cowan <jfcowan@pacbell.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SF Bay Area: British Motorsports question
From: "Hugh Barber"<trnut@cwnet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:43:47 PDT
I've had a couple of dealings with them.  The first time, they claimed that they
did'nt have a part and that (to their knowledge) it was NLS and nobody else
would probably have it either - I found out later that TRF had the part in
stock.
 The second time, they only had the part I needed used and quoted me a price
that was more than Moss and TRF wanted for a new example.  They seem to be
British
car "generalists" in that they don't seem to know much specific about TRs.
On the plus side, they have been at the same location for a long time, so they
must be doing something right.

Your mileage may vary,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA