VTR regional wrap-up?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR regional wrap-up?
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
Ok guys, it's been more than a week since the end of
the VTR regional in Richmond.  And while I've read a
little on this list about the wonders of the emergency
hood release I haven't seen word one about the actual
event itself.

So, as they say, let's have out with it.  Let those of
us who were unfortunate enough not to have attended in
on the action.

A report on the weather, attendance, driving fun, car
show, etc. etc. would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Joe Merone
CF18928

http://mail.yahoo.com/