80 TR7 questions

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: 80 TR7 questions
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:02:37 -0400
Yes, the year is a 1980, and it seems as if I have 80 questions too.

I just got a TR7 shipped to me from texas.  Actually it is my wife's, since it
once
belonged to her father.  It seems as if the key to the glovebox and the trunk
is missing in action.  Yes, the spare keys are in the glove box!  Is there
any way to open the glovebox without damaging the plastic parts???

Also, there is some rubber edging around the wheel wells.  Some of it is loose.
Is this a factory fitting?  How do I get it securely affixed again?

It will not start, but this is for another day.  I will be checking the spark.
Fuel is
present, and possibly excessive.

-Tony