TR4 valve guide size?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 valve guide size?
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:46:03 -0400
I am having my TR3 head checked out and it looks a lot like it may need
exhaust valves. If so, I will take R. Young's suggestion and upgrade to TR4
exhaust valves and guides.
I have the specs on the i.d. of the guides, but these are from the
Bentley  for the TR2 & 3.
Could someone who has these numbers for a TR4 forward them to me? I am
looking for valve stem diameter max and min, and valve guide inside
diameter max and min, assuming bronze guides, not cast iron.
Thanks,
Jim
PS Do the bronze ones have the spiral scroll down the inside the same as
the cast iron ones? I've never seen them.