Re: License plate restoration

Subject: Re: License plate restoration
From: Dennis & Bridget Lambert <>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:01:39 -0700
Cc: TR List <>
Since my car is already registered, I don't have to physically present the plate
when I get tags, stickers, etc., so I don't think I will have a problem with
the DMV
when the plate comes back from the restorers.  As far as having an "altered"
on my's like we always said when I was a lineman on the construction
"a man riding by on a fast horse will never notice it".