RE: TR6 Commission #'s?

To: <SpeedSites@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Commission #'s?
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 06:35:55 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I am not where I can see my certificate, but my 69, Comm # 28754 was
manufactured late Feb 69. Yours coulda been made very late 68, but the model
year began in September with 25000 as the first one.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK