RE: Boneyard TR6

To: "Roger Ryan" <rgryan2@excite.com>
Subject: RE: Boneyard TR6
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:33:59 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Roger,

I saw the other replies... but it seems to me you could lift the
carpet over the tunnel and pop the big round rubber grommet and
look forward with a flashlight.  The OD tail looks quite
different. Or open the access panel on the drivers side of the
gearbox tunnel to check the side of the gearbox for a solenoid.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html