Re: TR4 top/frame cover

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 top/frame cover
From: "culture.virus" <culturevirus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:04:42 -0700
Thanks Brian/Art, I was worried I may have to invest in one of these
someday for ol' CT1272L. I've never found this to be too confusing but I'm
sure to the casual admirer of Triumphs this could be confusing. I took a
friend to the ABFM in Bellevue WA last weekend and tried to convey the
major differences between the 4, 4A and 250 to him. He eventually grasped
it but the solid/rigid 4A's threw him a bit!