Re: LBC Sighting

To: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Sighting
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 08:53:57 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Ah yes!  Another rusted set of floorpans in the making!  :-)

D@%! Kids!  :-)

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!