question about pipes

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: question about pipes
From: "Vito Pacione" <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 18:18:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I thought I had takes ALL KINDS of photos of my car when I took it apart,
and I found that don't have good documentation on the emission and fuel
lines going into the trunk.
My car is a 1974 TR6 and I don't believe my car had any clamp on the
vertical rise of these two pipes into the trunk. The parts books all show
that there is a two pipe plastic clamp that is supposed to go into a hole in
the rear fram cross member to hold these two pipes.

The only holes I see in this area are two holes (not one which would make it
too easy!) on the rear cross member right under where the trunk would be and
to the left (standing at front looking at rear) of the left rear shock. Does
anyone actually have a plastic clamp there? If so, which hole (left or
right)?

Thanks!